Active Minerals International, LLC produces Acti-Gel® 208 – A highly purified hydrous magnesium aluminum-silicate made from a patented process that creates pure, uniformly sized, rod – shaped mineral particles.
Acti-Gel® 208 is a high performance, thixotropic anti-settling agent and rheology modifier used in a wide variety of water based industrial applications – regardless of pH!
Acti-Gel® 208 solves your most demanding problems in:
- Mineral Slurries – Suspending agent for slurries, tailings and backfill
- Concrete Products – Mineral VMA for use in Pumpable & Sprayable Concrete
- Industrial Applications – Suspending agent for ceramic glazes, pigments, paints, coatings, wall board and compounds
- Oil Field Products – Suspending Agent in products used in Frac & Completion Fluids
- Agricultural Applications – Suspending Agent and Binder in Specialty Pesticides, Herbicides and Fertilizers